SOFTWARE LANGUAGES AND SKILLS
- C/C++, Qt, Assembly, Python, Android with Java and XML, R,
MATLAB, Ruby on Rails, SQL, HTML, CSS, GNU, Emacs, PSOS,
VxWorks, Proprietary RTOSs, Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Strong Embedded C Developer
- Strong Embedded C Developer : Experience with local area networks and communications, satellite TV, USB products, core home gateways, all-in-one printer/scanner/copier fax machines, multimedia infotainment systems, and US Navy missile defense systems (held a Secret Security Clearance from 2007-2009), Environmental (Heat,Humidity) test chambers to stress products under test with these conditions, tested warehouse worker protective vest software that communicated with warehouse robots to make sure they did not get run over. Most recently I assisted in writing C/C++/Qt code for a stored value card for the military that would work even when challenged with no network connection. It is used by the military for shopping, vending machines, kiosks and ATM machines, while on the ship, base, etc.
- Experience with local area networks and
communications, satellite TV, USB products, core home
gateways, all-in-one printer/scanner/copier fax machines,
multimedia infotainment systems, and US Navy missile
- Experience with product test and development in
safety critical environments.
- Worked on set-top box programming to support
multimedia apps and gaming.
- C-shell Linux command interpreter with I/O redirection
and pipe-based IPC.
- Web server development in C.
- Leadership Skills
- Led team to test code and documentation for successful
US Navy government inspections.
- Code Management and Document Design
- Git, Jira, Github, Bit Bucket, ClearCase, CVS, Source Safe,
Gliffy Diagrams, Sharepoint.
- Hardware and Software Debug
- SoC registers specifications
- Keil for Windows for ARM
- Logic Analyzers
- Jade hardware design
- UNIX/Linux, Windows, Microsoft Office Suite or
Linux Open Office Suite, DOORS
- Technical Skills From Courses and Working
- Eclipse, Qt Creator, Android Studio, Blue J, PWM, ADC, DAC,
UARTs, LCD controller, UARTs, MathWorks MATLAB, Vmware
Player, Oracle Virtual Box, and KVM's QEMU, all
running Linux, Enthought's Canopy, Mentor Graphics
Tools and Spice to design CPUs, I2C, SPI, Modbus,
Rstudio, SQL, Software Security (buffer overflows,
breaking web sites, tools to detect issues), Hardware
Security (design vulnerabilities, Intellectual
Property (IP), physical attacks, modular
exponentiation, side channel attacks, hardware
trojans, physical unclonable functions (PUF)
- Justice and Ethical Reasoning, Micro and
Macroeconomics, International Human Rights, EU
Business Law, US Constitution, Growing Entrepreneurs
in Challenging Economies, Technical Entrepreneur,
International Criminal Law, Wiretapping and
Surveillance, Solving Complex Problems: Professional
Group Decision Making Support in Highly Complex